Thursday, December 30, 2010

Peter is my hero

So I should probably be doing some kinda review about this year like most people are doing, but I don't have time till later. So stay tuned till sometime Saturday for a blog like that… maybe.

What I wanted to cover right now is tattoo's. haha ya some people love them and some hate them. There are times I get to talking about them with people and we ask each other what tat we would get if we did. I just said I never had anything mean enough to me to put it on me. Now I am still that way, but I finally have an answer to the question, even though I will never get it.

The thing that means the most to me right now is being the best man I can be and having a killer walk with God. Most of the time I am able to do this, but we all have our days. As I have talked about earlier and to many people, I believe a man should be a rock, very unmovable in a Godly manor, but still able to listen to others when a concern is brought up about them.

Anyways, if I were to get a tat it would be the name Peter and the design/lettering would be in stone or marble. When I see it, I would be reminded of my daily goal that I have for the rest of my life. Marking my body with what I want my life to be marked with, would mean a lot to me and keep me on the right track if I am not following it at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment