Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Showing a true image in your life

Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servent and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of me. Acts 26:16

As a Christian witnesses, I can give a front seat showing of the work God has done in my life. But sometimes I wonder and am asked what are the opportunities? They happen whenever we help someone walk through life's difficulties, be it things that we may seem are simple, to complicated situations we have never been through.This doesn't mean we say I can't help you though it. Ask God to give you direction and to say what they need to hear, God will give you direction. Giving friends direction in a Godly manor can help plant a seed.

Just talking to people about how God transforms our lives every day is another way to reach out to others that won't listen to a sermon. And to set things straight, every Christian's testimony is important, be it "I've known God almost my whole life" or "my walk with Him just started two minutes ago". But we need to remember that a large part of our witness comes through how we live our lives in front of random people at work, school, or friends.

We need to trust in God to help us go to others and offer the hope of the gospel. We need to seek Him and ask Him to work in our hearts and in others hearts so we can show people that Christ is Lord.

What are you doing right now that shows God is the Lord of your life. How about the past week, have you been seeking Him and showing others your love for God?

No comments:

Post a Comment