Sunday, January 2, 2011

Twenty Ten

So I was going to do an elaborate posting of 2010, but I think I might just do a watered down version and move on. haha

Ok so it was epic, because early in the year I was finally able to take care of the dumb stomach problem that I had for to many years to count. It took years and family and friends to tell me to do something about it and go to the doctor. haha I am kinda stubborn when it comes to doctors. I listen better now about the doc cause I don't want to bother with something too long or let it got to far like that did. Thank you friends and family that kicked me in the butt to go get it fixed. :)

Much later that year I finished one of the biggest steps in my life. College. It kicked my butt and I kicked its butt. I pretty much failed high school…. or just didn't finish it, but with college I kicked it in gear and kept it a focus. I ended up with high honors and didn't miss a single class all the way through for two years. Ya, major change from HS. haha

Soon after that I started setting the goals that I kinda planned on doing after college. I won't list them all, but the most important ones most of you know already from talking to my and the spamming of the blog I have been doing. First off, becoming the best man I can be! This is most important and I plan to keep this through the rest of my life, for me and for others. Second was getting the body (and more) that I had in gymnastics, along with agility. Some people have noticed one or both of the changes. I want people to recognize both as that is an outwardly goal. I can always grow in both now and for the rest of my life, but I am well on my way to the goals I have set.

In a miracle stance I have noticed something interesting. I have asked God to slow or better the quality of my eyes as a faith of asking and believing that He can. I have noticed a difference over the past few months and can now see farther then I have in a long time. It is still blurry at the distance I can see, but it is 2 or 3 times farther then what I had before. This has strengthened my trust in God and (as before) even more now, that God can do anything we ask for.

There is probably more that I missed that is small or huge, but that covers what I can remember as I am typing. Its time to put to rest the last year that was so great and time to start 2011 as being the best year of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment