Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Love e-letter

HAHA so I get into the office this morning and check my email.. This is one of the emails I received. lolz

Hi David,

How are you today i hope that every things is OK with you as it is my great
pleasure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish
you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other
better and see what happens in future. I will be very happy if you can
write me through my email for easy communication and maybe text so we

can get to know all about each other. I will be waiting to hear from you as i
wish you all the best for the day.


Your friend,
Miss Kim Harrison.



Ummm.... ya... I know a few Kims and someone with Harrison, but not her! (I don't think >.> ) hahaha What a way to start the new year by advertising yourself "miss kim harrison" XP (maybe I should make sure I really don't know her before posting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment